"Rudy's Reed" (A MESSAGE FROM YOUR SITES CREATOR...)

NEVER ENOUGH TIME
Hey guys.. Question... Have you ever fallen into a rut where you are close to doing what you really want to do, but unfortunate obstacles keep getting in your way??? That's exactly what happening to me right now.  For example, some of you may want to be designers, and don't have the enough time to sew your creations because you need a get a job to keep the roof over your head, yet alone, buy fabric.    Some days I wish I can wake up an devote all my time to doing what I really want, but thankfully I realize that only YOU are in charge of your life and sometimes you have to sacrifice things in order to achieve full bliss.  
Well, my friends, I am very close to cutting the ties of burden, and you will see alot more of  me and Fashion Forward Men. 

In the very near future, you will see more of my work/pictorials.  I have also decided to tap back into my initial love, which is womenswear.  Stay tuned to seeing more features with SEVERE ladies. 
These past few months I have received numerous emails and tweets on how much you guys are loving the site.  MANY MANY THANKS.  Please feel free to tell me what you would love to see more of.  If you think that you have what it takes to be featured.. Please don't hesitate to email me.  Until then, take care friends and readers. 

Pictures were taken by Corey Bertrand.  Make sure to check out my write up on his blog entertaining blog.  http://the2econdfloor.com/

SHOUTS OUT TO ELVIS 'TACO' PIEDRA FOR GOING AFTER HIS DREAMS.. STAY TUNED FOR MORE OF HIS WORK!!!

Comments

  1. inspiring blog today...photos are brilliant! Here's to Looking ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean all to well!!! It's the same thing on my end. Gotta hold a job, so I can get fabric and make time to create. I have more fabric than ever, but not much time to create, and I'm finally changing it. I'm on the same page as you are and you'll see some more soon. I wish you all the best and hopefully you'll talk about my clothes soon ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts