RICK OWENS SS2012

Rick Owens, one of my fashion icons delivers yet another jaw dropping collection.  For his Spring/Summer 2012 collection.  If garments were ever meant to be worn "slouchy" amongst conservatives, Rick would be the proper designer/go to guy to obtain the perfect pair.  Take notice to how the draping causes the lines to have an almost industrial silhouette.   

 Although layered,  my mind was put to rest because of the color palettes, and clothing being pulled away from the body.  Its currently in the upper 90's in Atlanta right now, so I normally would dream of adding clothes to my frame, Owens however, seems to make me want to.  Ever summer should be about tanning now should it??? 
IN LOVVVVVEE WITH THESE BOOTS



Comments

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE Rick Owens!!! Totally what mens fashion needs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts