FEELING DOWN???

Duvetica Fall 2011 

  Structure in clothing has always been an obsession of mine when it comes to clothing.  I love to see the lines of nicely made clothing on the human form.  Doesn't matter if the person has a great physique or not, the structure of a piece (if worn properly) can distract from problem areas, all the while enhancing the better ones.
I am rambling slightly... The reason why I am saying this is- I have never been the biggest fan of down coats.  I always found them to be unattractive  bubble plastic that people decided to wear on their bodies.  They rarely look good on people and they always make you look bigger.  Seeing what Duvetica  has done for Fall  2011,  has me viewing my issue in a more optimist manner.
  Although I absolutely love the bold pops of color, the black, closely fitted hooded jacket(above), is my favorite of all. 
 Adding the sex appeal to the campaign are models:


Comments

Popular Posts